March 11, 2009

work,work,work.......and tired!

Oh my goodness !
What a super duper tiring day @ work today!
I just got home after my shift ends at 12am....and I am super exhausted.....sigh.............
Working shifts has its perks but at times tiring and draining.
Since i have been doing this for 8 years, im so immune to it...*yes, that long!*
But it still gets to me sometimes........*what to do right??*
I am not complaining about it but just a thought.

I have come to a point where I know a job is still a job...
and there is no such thing as a 'perfect job'....every job has its pros and cons like office politics,backstabbing,gossiping...and the list goes on.......
I ever came to a point where I dragged to work everyday and I learnt that it is so not healthy.
I did some soul searching and realised that I need to change my mindset and to be positive and grateful....especially to still have a job amidst this economic turmoil.

I went through so many ups and downs at work....but it made me wiser and stronger to face any obstacles @ work...thankfully I have the best support system through my colleagues and manager. Therefore I have decided to take one day at a time and go through the challenges as it comes...i realise I am doing better and in fact happier!
I pray everyday ...for daily tolerance,patience and endurance at work.
Most importantly, to be happy with what I do and feel a great sense of satisfaction!

blessed and grateful me!