March 10, 2009

Superlicious Eurasian Curry Meatballs!!



I love it when I work on afternoon shifts cos I can do my cooking!
Today I made Eurasian Curry Meatballs...my super fav!
Its an original Eurasian recipe that can be eaten with rice or bread...
And as usual, I will eat it with bread....another yummy way is to eat with toasted baguette! **** yummy to the max!*
My whole family loved this recipe...easy to cook and so very delicious!
As u can see, I love cooking.
I used to dream of becoming a chef but I ended up working in the financial industry instead! What a wide vast!
I am not complaining cos working in a bank has its perks as well.......
I am thankful with what I have....a job...and a paycheck to bring home every month..
I will post more on the food I cook....so if you love cooking, stay tuned for more!