March 12, 2009

When I am at my lowest...

ok....i dont know why..... im just so tired but my fingers still want to do some talking. my brain, heart and limbs are in a stand still mode. im lost for words to describe my state of emotion..... today was definitely one of the days that i really felt low, helpless, motionless and brain dead! i guess from all the *teet* and *teet* that i had to go thru at *teet*..... but im a fighter! i never say die easily! no one can bring me down! i may be hurting inside or physically in dire straits, I always pull through it all..... I am so thankful to all the sweet gals in my team for their love and concern... to my online buddy for listening to me when I needed a shoulder to cry on... my good 'off and online' friend for his support and concern....
you guys bring me up when I am down....... **muacks**

if you happen to read this blog, you know who you are.....