March 13, 2009

Man Utd ~ Why I lurve thee..







One of the best decision I made in my life is to support Manchester United.
aka The Red Devils.
Not an inch of regret, not ever.
Actually I started as a Spurs fan....and my favourite soccer player then was Gary Lineker.
Then, there was one evening where I was watching a game btw Man Utd and Blackburn.
Someone really caught my eye! He was super fast and danm skillful...I admit I immediately fell in 'love' with him.....so I asked my dad ( Man Utd fan himself) who is this player? And who would wonder what he is about to say will define my future....He said " ERIC CANTONA.".
The rest is history.....
So my love for Man Utd and Eric the King lives forever, even till now...
Then of course comes along Bekham,Giggs,Lee Sharpe,Ronaldo..........list goes on...
Ever since, my life revolves around Man Utd.....till now and forever.
One of the greatest achievement in my life was when I went to Old Trafford..in 1998.
It was most memorable and unforgettable.
No regrets....
So till today, my hearts belongs only to Man Utd....whether they are champions or not, my hearts till beats for them.
I will sleep tonight with Man Utd in my heart, mind and dreams........
Live and Breath Man Utd!